Sunday, September 25, 2016

Descent ~ Review

Descent by Stacey Rourke
Publication Date: May 24, 2016
It's been two years since the lion roared ... the eagle flew ... and the fated Celtic warrior embraced her destiny. Now, with an unknown darkness swirling and the body count rising, the world needs a hero more than ever. A new battle is brewing. Who will answer the call to war? The time has come. The stage is set. And the Garretts are back in a brand new novella.
Descent; The Gryphon Series Resurrection, Coming in Spring 2016. It's hard to keep a bad pirate down... 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stacey Rourke brings us yet another must read!, May 24, 2016
I am literally in denial right now. So many emotions going through my mind. Once again Rourke has blown me out of the water & I never saw it coming! My heart is breaking at this moment. UGHHHHHHH! This series has been one of my very favorites. To say I was looking forward to this release is a huge understatement. The characters are full of spunk, personality, & have me laughing like no others regardless of the intense scenes they are portraying for us. Descent was no different. Everything we've come to love about the Gryphon Series is very present in this book except for the tiny part where the Garretts know of their powers, their destiny, & the otherworldly things still very much happening all around them. I could not stop giggling between swooning over our beloved pirate & then the long lost Irish man I adore so! And just when I am completely torn between who I had envisioned Celeste with & what I imagined her to be doing this whole time...this ending swooped in like a tornado on a path we could not foresee. Just so you know...It is killing me not to scream what happened for all to hear, but I'm no fan of spoiling anyone's read so you will have to read it for yourself. It is absolutely worth it!!!! Just prepare yourself for a ginormous plot twist, & rejoice in knowing we will be reunited with the Garretts (& friends) once again very soon. This fall to be exact! I will be squirming relentlessly until I get my hands on Inferno!! 


Get your copy of Descent on Amazon!

 

Check out the rest of The Gryphon Series: 
> > > Click Here < < <

Check out another fabulous paranormal series by Stacey Rourke, The Legends Saga:
> > > Click Here < < <

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 Stacey Rourke
RONE Award Winner for Best YA Paranormal Work of 2012 for Embrace, a Gryphon Series Novel
Young Adult and Teen Reader voted Author of the Year 2012
Turning Pages Magazine Winner for Best YA book of 2013 & Best Teen Book of 2013 

Stacey Rourke is the author of the award winning YA Gryphon Series, the chillingly suspenseful Legends Saga, and the romantic comedy Adapted for Film. She lives in Michigan with her husband, two beautiful daughters, and two giant dogs. She loves to travel, has an unhealthy shoe addiction, and considers herself blessed to make a career out of talking to the imaginary people that live in her head. 

@rourkewrites

No comments:

Post a Comment