Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sunrise At Sunset (The Sunset Vampire Series)

Sunrise At Sunset (The Sunset Vampire Series)
by Jaz Primo

September 30, 2010 


Blurb:
Third Place in the Reviewer's Choice Award for Best Paranormal Series of 2012 (Paranormal Romance Guild)
When is a bloodthirsty predator the best protection against a psychotic killer?
When the predator is both a vampire...and the woman you love.

Caleb is bravely overcoming a dark past while having no memory of the beautiful vampire that saved him.
Despite a promise to stay away, Katrina is compelled to return to him.
However, a vengeful rival from her past has dire plans for both of them.

~ Book Trailer ~


My Review:

5 Stars
Yes! Yes!! Yes! July 22, 2012
I enjoyed this book! Jaz Primo has a clever way of mixing up "the norm" & making you want to see what's to come. Throughout the book I had mixed emotions about the alpha vampire Katrina. The author did a great job giving her very common feminine traits, & while it definitely made sense for her role it had me wanting to scream to her at times "If you'd just voice your thoughts rather than holding them in people might have a chance to show you their potential! Give 'em a chance!" LOLz I also enjoyed getting to know Caleb's character. Who wouldn't fall for his endearing qualities?!? :) I loved all of the unexpected twists that came, & I truly felt I understood the characters & their feelings, decision making, & plotting. I absolutely loved the vampire buddies coming in to the story as well! Alton & Paige quickly became characters I looked forward to seeing more of the following chapters. And finally the ending...every time I feared it was coming to an end & prepared myself to say goodbye to this great book & it's characters we were hit with another unexpected twist & got a few more chapters out of it. Furthermore each time I thought I had the ending figured out I was pleasantly surprised it went a completely different direction! Bravo!!


Stalker Links:
 Amazon  Facebook   Goodreads  Twitter
The Sunset Vampire Series

Book #1:Sunrise at Sunset   
Book #2:A Bloody London Sunset   (Available Now!) 
Book #3:Summit at Sunset    (Available Now!) 
Book #4:Wicked Sunset  (October 2013) 
Book #5: Sunset Rising  (Fall 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment