Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Eternal Gift ~ Review

The Eternal Gift
May 19, 2011

Blurb:
A young girl (Kailah) discovers that she is from a lost and forgotten powerful Immortal blood line after she meets a strange new physician at work. She begins to have visions and see spirits and has trouble controlling bad things from happening when she is angry. Along the way she discovers the terrible truth about who she is and the incredible power that is locked away deep inside her. Her Immortal ancestors want to use her to destroy the vampire race. Vampires want to use her power to destroy her Immortal ancestors. But hiding in the shadows are those who have been watching her since she was born. They want to help Kailah discover who she is and help her learn to use her abilities. They simply want for her to make the right decision before it's too late. Unfortunately for them time is not on their side and the Rogue Vampires have plans for Kailah no one could have imagined.

My Review:
5 Stars
Could not get enough!, October 15, 2012
Definitely 5 Star!!!!! I love the story, love the characters, love the flow!!! Candy Crum's twist on the norm made for a fabulous getaway! I just could not get enough!! I was so wrapped up in these characters that I kept putting it down to make it last just a smidgen longer. Especially when I knew I was getting to the end! I was dreading getting to the last page, because I wasn't sure if the next book was out yet (and I knew I'd be needing another fix ASAP!). LOLz Well...I am happy to know that there are 2 more out so far & I just bought them both to begin NOW! Hee Hee Hee Definitely read this series!!! It's Terrific!!

Get your copy of The Eternal Gift HERE!

~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Other books in this series:

 




   
~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    

Author Biography: 
 Candy Crum is the author of The Eternal Series (The Eternal Gift, The Eternal Echo)as well as the creator of The Dark Compendiums (The Withering Darkness), anothologies focusing on the work of "yet-to-be-known" authors as a way to give back to those who helped her. She lives with her husband and two children in Indiana and spends the majority of her time playing with her kids, writing, reading, or listening to music.



~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~
  
Stalker Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment