Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Branding Lily ~ Review

Branding Lily
Cartel Cowboys Duet Book 1
by Gracin Sawyer
Publication Date: December 16, 2019

She was mine, and I protect what is mine.

Lily ~ I escaped my prison only to fall into the arms of a man sworn to kill me. The way my body reacted when he was around was dangerous. His gentle touch sent me over the edge, needing more. Now I'm hoping he'll let me stay, but when he finds out who I am, I'm dead.

Jacob ~ My family name had a past, but I was far from the man my father was. I knew from the moment I saw her she would be mine. And I protected what was mine. Whoever had hurt her would pay, no one else would touch her again.

New author, new addiction!, December 16, 2019
There is so much going on in this book. A whole lot of drama, a few serious topics (but not too heavy of a read) some spicy scenes lightened it up, & feel good moments added to the love of these characters. Beware it is a bit too easy to get sucked into this Nevada desert, but very much worth it. I was glad to see Lily find herself & become a strong character even after all she has been though. Jacob is absolutely dreamy in every way. Flapjack, & Diesel won me over quickly. And Doc has a special place in my heart!

I read 74% of Branding Lily immediately!! I could not put it down until I just HAD to. At first I worried it might go a bit darker with topics mentioned, but this author did a phenomenal job lightening that mood for us. As soon as I could I grabbed it again...and NOW I am freaking out!!!! Dying! OMG I need to know what happens ASAP!!!! Such an intense read with a whirlwind of emotions. I did not expect this story to go the direction it did AT ALL. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I HAD to finish it! Final conclusion......I love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I will be first in line to get my hands on part 2!!

Click here to get your copy on Amazon!

Follow Gracin Sawyer on Facebook & Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment