Friday, October 30, 2015

A Breath of Death ~ Review

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Can't wait for book 2!!, October 22, 2015
A Breath of Death is full of action, suspense, & drama as well as a bit of romance & plenty of mystery. I really like these characters as well as the very unique world Love has created for us. This story had an assortment of paranormal & a good amount of intrigue. It was unlike any I've read recently, & that's saying something with all of the paranormal books I have read in the last few years. It makes me happy knowing there will be a sequel as I am very much looking forward to getting to know some of these characters even more.

D. Love
D. Love normally is the woman behind the scenes, promoting other authors of all genres. She has created a name for herself with her bestselling book, Today Only. Her writing is full of love and hope. She allows a reader to remember 'What their beautiful is today.'

On her off time she is a devoted mother, trusted blogger, and a talented writer who not only ventures in romance but also fantasy that always lets readers feel emotions.
Blog Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ Twitter 
@DerindaL

No comments:

Post a Comment