Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Broken Wings ~ Review

Broken Wings by Cameo Renae
December 14, 2013
Emma’s world is falling apart, and Kade, the only one who seems to hold her together, is missing. With death lingering right outside their door, decisions must be made before it’s too late.
The Midway has refused to send help, so they are left to seek out the only other who can stop Lucian.
A perilous quest sends Emma and a few Guardians into the Underworld, where the unimaginable abide, to beseech the Prince of Darkness himself. Lucifer.
Now, they must endure the deadly levels of Hell, which not one …mortal or immortal… has ever survived.
Prepare for love, loss, and the unexpected.
 
 
AhMazing!!!!! CAMEO....You're killin' me! I LOVE this series, & even though this book was barely released I NEED the next like yesterday! :D This story has some serious butt-kickin' goin' on!! There is so much AWESOME in this book: the Angels, the Fallen, the Nephiliam, Lucifer, his son ... along with all of the otherworldly creatures Emma comes across just explode into this wonderfully terrifying explosive magically romantic battle of an adventure that we can't get enough of! I love it ALL: the plot, the twists, the action, the comedy, & most of all ... the characters!
I was so caught up in it all that I swear the last few chapters flew by before I realized I was at 99.9% finished, & then I was like Noooo I had a few more chapters to go! But no I had read them all!! *sigh* I will be anxiously awaiting the next book!!! =D Seriously this book is SOOOOO good! Grab your copy Now!!! 
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17301746-broken-wings?ac=1
Get your copy on Amazon!
Cover Designer: Regina Wamba - Mae I Design
 
Tethered Wings

~   *   ~   *  ~   *  ~ 
  ~ The Hidden Wings Series ~
Amazon purchase links to the other book in the series:
 Hidden Wings ~ Book #1
Descent ~ Novella 1.5
 Broken Wings ~ Book #2
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4794993.Cameo_Renae



Hidden Wings
~   *   ~   *  ~   *  ~  
 
My family is what keeps my heart beating, and my world a happy place to be.

I love reading great books that whisk me away from reality, even if for a little while. :) Writing is my passion. I love creating new worlds and new characters, and taking wondrous adventures with them.

In My Dreams & Hidden Wings were both recently published through Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing. Descent (A Hidden Wings novella) will be released May 15, 2013, and Broken Wings (Book 2 in the Hidden Wings Series) will be released June 1, 2013.

One day I will find my magic wardrobe, and ride away on my magical unicorn... ♥ Until then... I'll keep writing! ;)
~   *   ~   *  ~   *  ~ 
  
~   *   ~   *  ~   *  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment