Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Taking Talon ~ Review


Taking Talon (The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #2)Taking Talon by Jennifer Malone Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This sooo NEEDS to be a MOVIE!, June 11, 2013
Where to begin? I was ecstatic to be asked to beta read this book! Jenn never let's us down, this I know, but I seriously could not put this book down! Taking Talon brings even more of my favorite characters personalities to life, & adds in a bit of what you expect to see in an action packed black-ops movie. I felt like I was right there watching these scenes play out (having to remind myself I was not the vampire hunter kicking butt during a few action packed scenes when I found myself eager to help out!) I found myself giggling in the wee hours until I accidentally woke my toddler up. It's THAT great! If you have enjoyed Chloe & her story then you are sure to adore this book! <3 3="" :p="" add="" am="" and="" asap="" bring="" drew="" i="" on="" part="" span="" still="" team="" that="" will="">
View all my reviews

♥      ♥   ♥     ♥
~ Jennifer Malone Wright ~
Jennifer Malone Wright is best known for her short story series, The Vampire Hunter's Daughter. Other works include the follow up to The Vampire Hunter's Daughter series called The Arcadia Falls Chronicles and her vampire novel called Savior. Jennifer also co-authors a series called Once Upon A Zombie Apocalypse.
 She resides in the beautiful mountains of northern Idaho with her husband and five children where she practices preparing for the zombie apocalypse. Just kidding!
But seriously, between the craziness of taking care of her children, Jennifer has little time left for herself. The time she does have left, usually leading far into the night, is spent working on her beloved fiction or chatting with her equally crazy friends.
Jennifer also loves coffee, has a passionate affair with red bull, wishes the sushi were better where she lives and dances while she cleans.
♥      ♥   ♥     ♥

  Twitter TVHD @VampHunters   Twitter OUAZA @ouazaseries
 

No comments:

Post a Comment