Monday, March 17, 2014

Stolen Soul ~ Review


Stolen Soul (The Immortal Choice Shorts, #3) 
Blurb:
Stolen Soul is an Immortal Choice Series short story that details how Aiden, formerly Aodhan, was turned into a vampire against his will and the direct edict of Hades. Learn how the man we meet and learn to love in Birth of the Nyxian became the man he is today. Set in 1200s Ireland, learn about the torture Aodhan had to endure at the hands of Soraya before he was able to escape her grasp.
 


My review:
Get ready to be addicted! August 14, 2012
I do believe I've found my newest favorite author! My fascination with Browning's books began after reading Birth of the Nyxian (which is Ah-Maz-Ing!) It blew me away, & totally made my day upon learning she had more stories to read! This tale does not disappoint! Be prepared to be yanked back in time over 800 years ago to when young Aiden's (then Aodhan's) innocence was stolen from him. It offers a deeper understanding for his opinion of himself, & why he is the way he is nearly a century later. After reading these chapters of his life I'm sure you will agree he is in no way without a soul...no matter what Aodhan believes!
Bravo, Amanda R. Browning!!!

In case you're interested in the full story that will make you too swoon for Aiden...below is my review of Birth of the Nyxian. Go check it out!! You will NOT regret it!
"FABULOUS book!!! 5 Star Fabulous!!!!! This book is awesome to say the least! It is full of action, adventure, romance, true love, seduction, emotional turmoil, & paranormal greatness! It's got vampires, goddesses/gods, demons, nymphs, necromancers, & all sorts of other worldly fun! I LOVED it!!
Harlow appears to be this shy normal loner of a woman just living her life, but soon shines as this brilliant heroine that could take on the world. Her quirkiness & love of history make her truly unique, & made me want to get to know her more & more. And then there's Aiden....the vampire of her dreams who brings it like no other! He takes seduction & lust to a whole new level, & his chivalrous ways would have any woman swooning before him. His background story intrigued me & had me yearning to learn more.
Amanda Browning's attention to details & the extensive thought she put into her story truly amazes me!! I love how she brought history & mythology into the mix without any of it seeming out of place! This book will send you on a roller coaster of emotions from beginning to end & you'll be begging for more! ;*} I am looking forward to the next book for sure!"

My review of Phoenix Awakened

Amanda R. Browning
 
 Hello all! I appreciate you stopping by and showing an interest! I am Amanda Browning, paranormal fiction author. I've been married to a wonderful man for the last eight years and we have four children together. Our oldest is in kindergarten and the youngest is four.
We live out in the country in southern Indiana and one of my favorite things to do is stargaze on a clear new moon night. I have always loved writing, but I haven't done much for the last few years, preferring to read instead. My husband bought me a Kindle for my 27th birthday and I went on a reading binge that frankly was a little crazy. When I finally leveled off, I found that I felt more creative. I was complaining about having nothing to read and my brother told me, "Write something." And thus my epic journey into authordom began....
I contacted Candy Crum on Facebook after I read her book because I loved it and wanted to tell her so. We became fast friends and she encouraged me to write a submission for an anthology contest she was having. Less than two months later, I am a published author! :D
My first short story, The Legacy of Lilith, a vampire origin story, was published in The Withering Darkness: A Paranormal Horror Compendium in December 2011. 2012 Will be an amazing year for me! I have three more stories coming out in two separate anthologies and my full length novel coming out around March. I have met some truly amazing people that have helped and encouraged me to continue writing and sharing my stories with the world.


Stalker Links: 
 WebsiteFacebook ~ Amazon ~ GoodreadsTwitter @immortalchoice

No comments:

Post a Comment