Saturday, October 31, 2020

Reaping Rasputin ~ Review

 AVAILABLE NOW!


Reaping Rasputin
Fear theReaper ~ Book 3
Publication Date: October 26, 2020
By Stacey Rourke
History knows me by many names. Nyx, the Goddess of Night. Lilith, the Lady of Darkness. Selaphiel, the fifth angel of God. But the course of my life has been determined by my greatest mistake. I opened the gate and allowed Lucifer to fall. Booted from Heaven for my sin, I serve my penance as a reaper. By collecting history’s most twisted souls, I work to one day earn my ticket home.

Case #665

Grigoire Rasputin stood accused of attempting to seize control of the Russian empire by seducing its tsarina. He was poisoned, stabbed, shot, and drowned. For the conniving schemer, that was just the beginning. A darkness snaked into the alleged holy man’s soul, weaving his destiny with mine.

Rasputin brought death to the Romanov’s door. Now I’m heading back to even the score. Lies and secrets await in the frigid St. Petersburg snow. Yet it’s the truth lurking there that will shatter my world in one savage blow.

Genre: Urban Fantasy

 Wonderfully done!, October 26, 2020 
 A truly terrific series continuing on Nyx’s adventure filled path to redemption ... full of history, angst, & snark galore. The Lady of Darkness leaves no stone unturned in this fast paced episode of her highly addictive journey. Rourke has a knack for creating worlds we don’t want to leave. Bringing unexpected emotions & intrigue through her character building ... even with the darkest souls. Wonderfully done! As always we are left begging for more!! Ready for book 4!!!! 


To purchase
Click Here --->> https://tinyurl.com/y6ovyqnp <<--- Click Here

Get caught up with Reaper vs. Ripper 
Book 1 ~ Fear the Reaper -->  https://tinyurl.com/y35qeq7v
 ---> Click Here <--- to see my review with more teasers for book 1.

Book 2 ~ Reaping a Pain in the Axe -->  https://tinyurl.com/y4wh9v3g

No comments:

Post a Comment