Monday, July 27, 2020

Reaper vs. Ripper ~ Review

Reaper vs. Ripper 
Fear the Reaper ~ Book 1 
By Stacey Rourke
History knows me by many names. Nyx, the Goddess of Night. Lilith, the Lady of Darkness. Selaphiel, the fifth angel of God. But the course of my life has been determined by my greatest mistake. I opened the gate and allowed Lucifer to fall. Booted from Heaven for my sin, I serve my penance as a reaper. By collecting history’s most twisted souls, I work to one day earn my ticket home.

Case #663

The heinous crimes of Jack the Ripper are known throughout the ages, yet his true identity remains shrouded in mystery. Scythe in hand, it falls to me to claim his soul. Who he is, I don’t care. What made him this way makes no difference. My lone goal is to ensure that he face final judgment.

Ring the bell and alert the Bobbies. It’s reaper versus Ripper in a battle for the title of the true harbinger of death...
Genre: Urban Fantasy 

The characters, their path, the feels!!! I never even guessed how this could play out as righting ones wrongs typically creates its own labyrinth of trials, emotions, & fears toward thy beloved redemption...but Rourke takes this to a whole other level & as always had my attention she did. A master at whisking us away into the worlds she creates she is. Read them all I must.


Grab your ecopy for only $.99! 

Stacey Rourke
RONE Award Winner for Best YA Paranormal Work of 2012 for Embrace, a Gryphon Series Novel

Young Adult and Teen Reader voted Author of the Year 2012
Turning Pages Magazine Winner for Best YA book of 2013 & Best Teen Book of 2013 

Stacey Rourke is the author of the award winning YA Gryphon Series, the chillingly suspenseful Legends Saga, and the romantic comedy Adapted for Film. She lives in Michigan with her husband, two beautiful daughters, and two giant dogs. She loves to travel, has an unhealthy shoe addiction, and considers herself blessed to make a career out of talking to the imaginary people that live in her head. 

Visit her at www.staceyrourke.com
or on Twitter or instagram at @Rourkewrites.

No comments:

Post a Comment