Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentine's Freebie ~ Branding Lily

FREE 2/14/2020 - 2/18/2020
Valentine's Day is heating up with this FREE Book
Limited time only, so grab it before this deal is gone!
Protective Alpha Romance ready to spice up your kindle.

Branding Lily
Cartel Cowboys Duet Book 1
by Gracin Sawyer
Publication Date: December 16, 2019
I've been groomed to kill from an early age. The first man on my hit list was my father. Now I am the head of the family.

She is scared of me, as she should be.

She is the first woman I want to claim as my own. She will be mine. And I protect what is mine.

Whoever hurt her will pay. No one else would touch her again.

FREE 2/14/2020 - 2/18/2020
Click here to get your copy on Amazon!

Gracin Sawyer
Gracin's heart is in every word she writes from the beginning to the end. Writing has always been a passion for her and she has been published under a separate name with multiple paranormal romances. Gracin was excited to dive headfirst into a new world of romance she loved. 

Out on the ocean is her favorite place to be and would live on a cruise ship if she could, traveling around the world, but alas, adulting and responsibilities keep her grounded. 

Gracin is happily married to someone who would gladly follow her onto a ship to sail away. They have four kids, who might even be more adventurous jet-setters than their mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment