Monday, July 10, 2017

Amnesia by Cambria Hebert

Amnesia ~ Book #1 of Amnesia Duet
by Cambria Hebert
Publication Date: June 12, 2017
I washed ashore in a little lake town.
A place where everyone knows everyone, yet…
No one knows me.
I don’t know me.
If a woman doesn’t know her own name, does she really exist?
I don’t know my natural hair color, my birthdate, or where I live.
I am invisible.
To everyone, to everything, even to myself.
Except to him.
I see the recognition deep in his stare, the way it lingers on my face as if I’m a puzzle he’s desperate to put together.
I just want answers, the truth… knowledge.
His lips are sealed. Still, his eyes beguile me.
I can’t trust anyone, not even myself. Someone wants me dead, the same someone who tried to bury me in a watery grave.
They’ll come for me again… I won’t know their face.
I don’t even know mine.
I am amnesia.

Get your copy now!

Genre: Romance Suspense
Cover Design: Cover Me Darling



What do you do when every insecurity you could ever imagine becomes your reality? Knowing nothing of your past or your present to correctly acknowledge truth or fiction causes a true dilemma.

I pre-ordered by copy of Amnesia & after chapter one I was already hooked. Mystery, suspense, & romance too. The adventure began quickly when a body is seen floating ashore, but the tidal wave of emotional chaos came crashing in a few chapters later.
It was hard not to adore Edward, the savior of this tale, with his cool & protective demeanor. He goes out of his way to help people...even when his temper could have easily gotten the best of him...all the while being the perfect gentleman. Am quickly won my heart as well. I can't imagine waking up in her situation. The fear of not knowing anything about who, why, or how this happened is real ... but when remembering becomes more frightening it may be too late! Her refusal to give up was empowering to witness, & her determination to save her man heartwarming.

The uncertainty of their futures is killing me!! I need the sequel in this duet like yesterday!!!

> > CLICK HERE to read Chapter One < < < 

Stop by Cambria's Facebook post here to see the inspiration/creative process of the Amnesia cover.
~ * ~ * ~  Click Here! ~ * ~ * ~ 


Cambria Hebert
Cambria Hebert is an award winning, bestselling novelist of more than twenty books. She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major, and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. 

Besides writing, Cambria loves a caramel latte, staying up late, sleeping in, and watching movies. She considers math human torture and has an irrational fear of chickens (yes, chickens). You can often find her running on the treadmill (she’d rather be eating a donut), painting her toenails (because she bites her fingernails), or walking her chorkie (the real boss of the house). 

Cambria has written within the young adult and new adult genres, penning many paranormal and contemporary titles. Her favorite genre to read and write is romantic suspense. A few of her most recognized titles are: The Hashtag Series, Text, Torch, and Tattoo.

Cambria Hebert owns and operates Cambria Hebert Books, LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment