Monday, October 14, 2013

Sweet Home ~ Release

Today is Release Day for 
Sweet Home by Tillie Cole.
Blurb:
"I had never put much thought into the story of Romeo and Juliet. Never once truly considered the plight of the ill-fated lovers or what they went through to be together. All that changed when my life spiralled onto a similar path." 

The University of Alabama.

Crimson Tide Football.

One unattainable senior star Quarterback.

And, me, Molly Shakespeare, an English transfer student.

All it took was one look. One fateful gaze into a set of chocolate brown eyes and my world shifted on its axis. Only weeks into life at a new American College and he entered my world -- Romeo Prince. 
Romeo's devastating bad-boy façade and stern tone captured my heart in an instant and for the first time in years, I'd found someone who ripped through my defences, I'd found my home, I'd found someone who made me... feel.

A darkness.

An uncontrollable anger.

An almost-realised NFL dream.

Romeo Prince, on the surface, had it all; looks, money and talent in abundance. In reality he was a pawn, a puppet tied to his parent’s rigid and masterful strings, casting his seemingly perfect life in misery. 
One fateful meeting with the new English transfer student, and his life was thrust into turmoil. His choice was simple, choose duty or choose love. Both came with consequences, but one would change his life forever. 


Mature New Adult novel – contains adult content, highly sexual situations and mature topics. Suited for ages 18 and up*


 Available on:
It will also be available in paperback.


Add Sweet Home to your Goodreads TBR!






~ Tillie Cole ~

A  Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother -- a farmer's daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and horses.  

Stalker Links:
&  
Twitter @tillie_cole


No comments:

Post a Comment