Saturday, July 13, 2013

Northwest

Northwest 
by JH Glaze

November 29, 2011
 

Blurb:
John Hazard is back on the trail of danger! After a life-altering event, he has resigned from the police department in small town America and enrolled in a Paranormal Investigation course at Bay University, a community college in San Francisco.

For their final grade, the class ventures to the Pacific NorthWest to film a documentary on a mysterious phenomenon they call "The NorthWest Triangle," where scores of small aircraft and people have gone missing without a trace. Professor Macy Renner believes the answer lies in an unsolved mystery from her own past and is determined to discover it, no matter the cost.

Emily Sparks has her own reasons for going, and it's not just about the money. She is about to jump from the frying pan into the fire as she signs on for a journey that will transport her into the veritable jaws of hell.

Can a rag-tag team of misfits succeed in uncovering the source of the supernatural anomaly, or will the terror that lies in wait consume them in the process? Come along on an adventure where you will learn that you don't have to outrun the creatures behind you. You only have to run faster than the person beside you!

My Review:
5 Stars
Thrilling adventure, comedy, romance, & true fear!!!, August 7, 2012
"This was my first J H Glaze read, & I really liked it!! These characters whisk you away on their adventure without even blinking. But it's the true fear that follows that is pure greatness! These creatures get inside your head & don't let go! I was thinking about them for days!! o-O
All the while Glaze is still able to add plenty of comedy & a tad of romance to the mix. It was nothing like I expected (in a good way)! It is action packed to say the least! I can even see my husband reading & enjoying it. (And he is not a reader if that helps at all.) ;•} I absolutely love John Hazard & Emily's characters. What amazes me is how well J H Glaze told this fast paced, action packed, thriller without losing me anywhere along the way! I found myself feeling all of their dread, fear, joy, & it made me laugh with them, cry with them, want to scream with them! It is very well written!! This is a MUST READ if you're looking for something new & exciting to read!!! I look forward to the sequel!


Stalker Links:  

No comments:

Post a Comment